Common Signs of AnxietyValor Counseling
What are common signs you may be suffering from anxiety?
- Uncontrollable worrying
- Avoidance due to a fear of embarrassment, humiliation, or criticism.
- Difficulty in settling down or getting comfortable
- Being on edge or irritable
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Physical symptoms such as heart racing, shaking, twitching, difficulty breathing, sweating, nausea and others.
- Feeling mentally and physically exhausted
- Waking up in the middle of the night
- Having a hard time staying focused
- Clenching your teeth or fists
- Needing excessive reassurance
- Holding “stress” in your shoulders or other body areas
- Often feeling awkward
- Obsessive and compulsive thoughts and behaviors
To Learn more about anxiety visit Click Here