Current Open Positions
Part-Time Therapist Position
This is a part-time W2 position. This position requires availability to see 4 clients or more a week. This position will offer the ability to move into full-time if preferred.
Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with clients
- Diagnoses and treats mental health disorders.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
- Meets with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of patient progress.
- Involves and advises family members when appropriate.
- Refers patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary.
- Maintains thorough records of client meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Bonus paid in the first week of December (determined by number of clients seen)
- Reimbursement for malpractice insurance after 1 year of employment
- Reimbursement for CE’s after 1 year of employment
- Reimbursement for license renewal after 1 year of employment
- Day of no shows/cancellations paid at hourly rate
- Supervision if needed
- Monthly paid meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Ability to manage caseload with an Electronic Health Record
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Masters or Doctorate in clinical psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling, or related field.
- Hold one or more of the following licenses in Illinois:
- LCPC, LPC, LCSW, LSW, LMFT, ALMFT, Psy.D, PhD
- Ability to provide active malpractice insurance upon employment
If interested please email your resume and or C.V. to Corey.email@example.com