Back In The OfficeValor Counseling
Valor Counseling is excited to announce that in office sessions are now being offered. Telehealth services will be continued to be offered to those who prefer them. In order to reduce risk of Covid-19 spreading there are new requirements for returning to in office sessions.
- If you are showing symptoms or have been exposed to Covid-19 we ask that you either choose to do a telehealth session or reschedule your appointment.
- The waiting room will be closed during this time. When you arrive to your appointment text or call 630-410-1818 to inform your therapist you have arrived. They will let you know when to come in. Your therapist will meet you at the suite door.
- While in common areas traveling through the office building please wear a face mask. Once you are in session with your therapist you can choose if you would like your therapist and yourself to continue to wear the facemask for the session.
- Once you arrive to the suite hand sanitizer will be offered.
- The therapy office will be disinfected regularly.
Being able to provide high quality safe care is our top priority. Valor Counseling is excited to have our current clients back in session and to be able to meet our new clients in person safely. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.